Skip to main content

4-12 Original music(Movie TROY) "Love of Achilles and Briseis"

It is a song depicting the love of Achilles and Briseis.The song I wanted to make most like a main theme song.

Song starts in a quiet woodwind instruments.Then, migrate to strings.Unrequited love to draw Grand, from the middle to the thick sound.I think at the moment my work arrangement ability are well reflected in this song.



I think my work arrangement ability are still low, but like loading study from it.

Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5-11"The victim"(extra1) From the novel by Michael Crichton

Before making the last song, I would like to make some songs in the sense of complementing the video.The song that I posted is the title "Victim".Will not it be expected to some extent for those studying movie music? It is not a song that was completed as music. Maybe it is experimental, experimental. https://geturai.tumblr.com/post/166002557426/this-music-is-a-subject-matter-about-michael I tried combining the C - Ab, C - F # sound strings into the chromatic passage of F # - D - F - E - Eb - D and C - C # - D - D # - E - F.The phrase "Lost golden city Jingji" comes out along the way. There may be many people not admitting these songs as music.However, there are infinite combinations of sounds and chords in music.It is a song made from the concept of complementing "a certain image" under a flexible idea. There is no need to apply genres to film music.If you think it's necessary, I will try to do something that I never did.As ...

6-2 "Arrowhead plan(Beginning)" From the novel by Stephen Edwin King

The second song with Steven King's original work "Mist" as a theme. A song that made the motif "Arrowhead plan" which causes this story.However, it is not a representation of the Arrowhead project itself.I tried to express the influence that the accident of the Arrowhead plan has on ordinary people from the viewpoint of people.Accidents will be touched by people in the form of "fog".I'd like to express "the arrival of fog" with new songs. Melody is done on the main theme, and there was not trouble with the concept of the song itself.But the problem lies in the arrangement.I rewrote the score 2-3 times.It was harder than I thought. "Mist" thinks that it is a work that will be considerable for students who make music.Noisy floods, or music that drips down the sound, is not good.It is very incongruous to express the feeling of fear only with "strange sounds (like a synthesizer sound)".This is a kind of ...

5-10 "Raid 2" From the novel by Michael Crichton

I tried to make a new song with the motif I used in the middle part of 5-4 "crossing the border".It is music that was made assuming the so-called "action scene".Looking at the movie "CONGO", a tense image filled with actions and spectacles, such as the attack of gray gorillas at Jingji, collapse of ruins caused by the eruption of Mukenko eruption and earthquakes, continues.Please think that it is a song made for such a scene. https://geturai.tumblr.com/post/166002533716/this-music-is-a-subject-matter-about-michael At the stage of score before driving, we used a meter.4/4 + 3/8 or 3/4 + 5/8 etc.However, when I dedicated it to a PC, I felt that the access was too strong, so I changed it to 3/4 as a base. The fundamental tone is D, and I also tried various symptoms in the previously mentioned symmetric method and the various passages.Although I can not say anything as music, I think that I was able to express my aim to some extent.However, with...