Skip to main content

7-10"Queen Bab Moda 2" Original music on the theme of the movie "Willow"

This music is an arrangement change of "Queen Bab Moda".I finished it into music that can be inserted anywhere in the scene related to Queen Bab Moda.

https://geturai.tumblr.com/post/166351958811/my-original-song-on-the-theme-of-american-fantasy


For those who read my blog, I do not think there is any need for further explanation.However, I will easily describe the songs.

Melody uses "Queen Bab Moda" as it is.What I was thinking about was playing the melody line in bass range such as viola and cello.Also, sound is not made thick, but arrange thick sound.

Picture-wise, it may be necessary and sufficient for arranging about the first 20 bars.However, even if it is a little inserted song, it must be musically completed to a certain extent.There is no point in lazy music.

The chord of the melody tried somewhat elaborate.Progress of chords must be carefully examined in the process of arranging.Various code patterns were also considered in this music.The progress of the chord is determined from the way of arrangement, the atmosphere of music (what kind of picture to insert?), And so forth.

Well, I think the next song will be quite eccentric. I think I can do UP in a couple of days.

Thank you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5-11"The victim"(extra1) From the novel by Michael Crichton

Before making the last song, I would like to make some songs in the sense of complementing the video.The song that I posted is the title "Victim".Will not it be expected to some extent for those studying movie music? It is not a song that was completed as music. Maybe it is experimental, experimental. https://geturai.tumblr.com/post/166002557426/this-music-is-a-subject-matter-about-michael I tried combining the C - Ab, C - F # sound strings into the chromatic passage of F # - D - F - E - Eb - D and C - C # - D - D # - E - F.The phrase "Lost golden city Jingji" comes out along the way. There may be many people not admitting these songs as music.However, there are infinite combinations of sounds and chords in music.It is a song made from the concept of complementing "a certain image" under a flexible idea. There is no need to apply genres to film music.If you think it's necessary, I will try to do something that I never did.As ...

6-2 "Arrowhead plan(Beginning)" From the novel by Stephen Edwin King

The second song with Steven King's original work "Mist" as a theme. A song that made the motif "Arrowhead plan" which causes this story.However, it is not a representation of the Arrowhead project itself.I tried to express the influence that the accident of the Arrowhead plan has on ordinary people from the viewpoint of people.Accidents will be touched by people in the form of "fog".I'd like to express "the arrival of fog" with new songs. Melody is done on the main theme, and there was not trouble with the concept of the song itself.But the problem lies in the arrangement.I rewrote the score 2-3 times.It was harder than I thought. "Mist" thinks that it is a work that will be considerable for students who make music.Noisy floods, or music that drips down the sound, is not good.It is very incongruous to express the feeling of fear only with "strange sounds (like a synthesizer sound)".This is a kind of ...

5-14"Goodbye Amy" From the novel by Michael Crichton

The last song of this series "Congo".This song corresponds to the last scene of the movie "Congo".Music is also made according to the time of the video, intonation of the scene and so on.I am using the melody of 5-2"Amy". *In the actual image, there are two cuts of the eruption scene of Mukenko Mountain.I ignored this part. https://geturai.tumblr.com/post/166037823656/this-music-is-a-subject-matter-about-michael Music starts from the scene of Eliot 's and Amy' s conversation.Amy is an exciting scene back to Africa (hometown), devised music that invites nostalgia.Music is an orthodox string style. In this series I made 14 songs, but the problem still remains a lot.Problem of how to make action music.Problems of music method to express feelings of fear etc.I think that there were songs that should reduce the number of notes more. I'd like to try on a new work with a little charging period in mind. Thank you!