Skip to main content

7-9"Brownies" Original music on the theme of the movie "Willow"

In the movie "WILLOW" brownies that can be said as dwarfs appear.The performance of the two of them is wonderful!Should it be said that the music posted today is the image music of "Brownies"?

As in the previous music, it is not clear whether this music is necessary image-wise.However, I composed for study.If anything, I do not like melodies and arrangements that are too moving.However, I can not say such a thing in composition.

https://geturai.tumblr.com/post/166284269071/my-original-song-on-the-theme-of-american-fantasy


Brownies' character has a humorous element.However, making extreme humorous music is quite strange.So, I devised music that is not bright, dark, and has some movement.I also used a string pizzicato a bit.However, this is not an action music, just because there is movement.

Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5-11"The victim"(extra1) From the novel by Michael Crichton

Before making the last song, I would like to make some songs in the sense of complementing the video.The song that I posted is the title "Victim".Will not it be expected to some extent for those studying movie music? It is not a song that was completed as music. Maybe it is experimental, experimental. https://geturai.tumblr.com/post/166002557426/this-music-is-a-subject-matter-about-michael I tried combining the C - Ab, C - F # sound strings into the chromatic passage of F # - D - F - E - Eb - D and C - C # - D - D # - E - F.The phrase "Lost golden city Jingji" comes out along the way. There may be many people not admitting these songs as music.However, there are infinite combinations of sounds and chords in music.It is a song made from the concept of complementing "a certain image" under a flexible idea. There is no need to apply genres to film music.If you think it's necessary, I will try to do something that I never did.As ...

6-2 "Arrowhead plan(Beginning)" From the novel by Stephen Edwin King

The second song with Steven King's original work "Mist" as a theme. A song that made the motif "Arrowhead plan" which causes this story.However, it is not a representation of the Arrowhead project itself.I tried to express the influence that the accident of the Arrowhead plan has on ordinary people from the viewpoint of people.Accidents will be touched by people in the form of "fog".I'd like to express "the arrival of fog" with new songs. Melody is done on the main theme, and there was not trouble with the concept of the song itself.But the problem lies in the arrangement.I rewrote the score 2-3 times.It was harder than I thought. "Mist" thinks that it is a work that will be considerable for students who make music.Noisy floods, or music that drips down the sound, is not good.It is very incongruous to express the feeling of fear only with "strange sounds (like a synthesizer sound)".This is a kind of ...

5-14"Goodbye Amy" From the novel by Michael Crichton

The last song of this series "Congo".This song corresponds to the last scene of the movie "Congo".Music is also made according to the time of the video, intonation of the scene and so on.I am using the melody of 5-2"Amy". *In the actual image, there are two cuts of the eruption scene of Mukenko Mountain.I ignored this part. https://geturai.tumblr.com/post/166037823656/this-music-is-a-subject-matter-about-michael Music starts from the scene of Eliot 's and Amy' s conversation.Amy is an exciting scene back to Africa (hometown), devised music that invites nostalgia.Music is an orthodox string style. In this series I made 14 songs, but the problem still remains a lot.Problem of how to make action music.Problems of music method to express feelings of fear etc.I think that there were songs that should reduce the number of notes more. I'd like to try on a new work with a little charging period in mind. Thank you!